SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS
Share this Product
For 15 years I have been staging progressively larger exhibitions in preset locations. Below is a list of some of these exhibitions.
September 2020- Devon Open Studios- Visit my home gallery & studio
As part of my work coaching other artists in creating & expanding a flourishing Art practice, I have created a digital guide to creating a successful art show. It covers everything from creating a cohesive collection, finding the right place to exhibit, transport & hanging & how to maximise publicity & sales through collaboration, Par & marketing.
The guide is available as part of my artists membership group, but if you would like your own copy of ‘Exhibiting with Ease- an artist guide to successful shows & exhibitions’ is available here.
Previous Solo shows & exhibitions
- 2006- Apple gallery- Godalming
- 2007- Dragon Street Gallery- Petersfield
- 2008- POSK Gallery- Hammersmith, London
- 2008- Farnham Arts
- 2009- Hicks Gallery- Wimbledon, london
- 2010- Watts gallery- Guildford
- 2011- The Life Gallery- Farnham
- 2011- Battersea Arts fair
- 2011- Hampton Court Flower Show
- 2012 Toby Buckland Garden festival- Exhibition & Presentation
- 2015- Ariel Center- Totnes
- 2015-2016-2017 Devon Open Studios
- 2018- Artizan Gallery- Torquay
- 2018- RHS Wisley
- 2019- RHS Hyde Hall
- 2019- Strawbery Hill Flower Festival